The Central PA Gazelle has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.CentralPAGazelle.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patty's Day Reveler Realizes Lifelong Dream Of Peeing Green

(HARRISBURG) - After visiting several bars along Restaurant Row with his friends this evening, Justin Binghaur of Lebanon made good on a bet that he could "urinate green before the night is over."

"I started pounding green beers around five o'clock, but as part of my strategy, I didn't break the seal until 11:15 p.m.," the 22-year-old Binghaur said. "Then, when I did, it came out as emerald green as when it went in."

Binghaur's friend, Nate Curcillo, accompanied Binghaur to the restroom at the Hardware Bar to serve as official historian of the event.

"I photographed the pee stream with my cell phone," Curcillo said, "and I stand ready to show it to any skeptics."

Both revelers said they plan to print out photographs of the feat and send them in to Guinness World Records, though it remained unclear at press time as to whether Guiness would accept them.