The Central PA Gazelle has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.CentralPAGazelle.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Letters To D. Editor

[In response to "Gypsy Moth Caterpillars Take Toll On Knoll" of 6/18/07]
That's got to be a sight! I imagine the security forces at the Gap can't wait for the swim season to begin. Knoll in her thong bikini at the pool -- covered with caterpillars.
B.S.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

WonderCum was developed by a group of committed professionals focused entirely on the enhancement and improvement of sexual function and enjoyment for men. A large, volumous explosion and Intense orgasm is an experience like no other and it is very satisfying for both partners (especially for the man).
E.L.
Thank you, E., for the tip which I assure you I will take under advisement the next time my woman expresses a desire for me to blow a hole out the other side of her.

What I like about your blog is that it's so educational. In taking the poll [on what should be included in the state budget], I had to look up the definition of "fluffer." You should be qualifying for federal grants and stuff. Your blog continues to rock.
J.K.
Thanks for the kind words. Do they offer grants to pay for fluffers? If so, count me in.