The Central PA Gazelle has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.CentralPAGazelle.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Man Attends PrideFest 'Just For The Food'

(HARRISBURG) - Jim Strayer of Lemoyne attended the Pride Festival of Central Pennsylvania this weekend, but only because he really likes the food, he said.

"It's all about the kabobs and the funnel cakes," Strayer said. "I really like the fresh-squeezed lemonade, too. But I'm not into dudes or anything, so I'm not really here for the gay stuff."

Strayer was among thousands who decended on Harrisburg's Riverfront Park for yesterday's festivities.

"My wife knows I'm here," Strayer said. "And before you ask, I'm simply wearing these pink shorts and stiletto heels on a dare."