The Central PA Gazelle has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.CentralPAGazelle.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Letters To D. Editor

It's been a while since your last post. Are you still there? What happened?
E.W.

What gives? Did you go the way of the beehive lady, D. Editor?
C.K.

It's good to be back. As is my practice every four years, I went into hibernation about a month before the presidential election. I achieve this by hauling out a contraption made of a clock radio and an old I.V. machine loaded with a big ol' bag of Jack Daniels and valium. Let's just say it worked a little too well, as I conked out on October 8 and just woke up yesterday. But damn, do I feel refreshed! Now, if only I could get this fork out of my ear...

If you're really serious, and you actually have Central PA Gazelle stickers, I would proudly display one on my lovely working mom/football mom/can't afford to pay for oldest's college tuition mom van.
M.D.

I think they're around here somewhere. Let me get some clothes on and I'll see if I can scrape one up for you.